2010年2月8日星期一

♥ Is was near and will reach soon♥ pray-.-

was a day-monday again...-.-"
it was call }Monday Blue~~{
i'm so so so sleepy right nw~~~
coz last sat play mahjong with vickie and my bf relative thm..
till 4am...tat's was so tired...thn sun go shopping again..wake up so early...
no enuf slp....my eyebag is deep till my cheek thr dy...
omg!!i need do mask and slp early in tis week jor..
if nt...whn cNY my face will so bad"so scare abt it...
Time was pass so fast"
CNY was left 5days only...
tis sun will b cho 1 jor....
is so fast~~~haiz....
CNY cloth was seem nt enuf like tat"
gal is oways like tat~haha"
CNY near...and my Bali Trip near too~~yeah!!
is so excited...and worry abt tis...
bcoz our booking was get many mistake..is my problem...hehe^^
i so worry whn reach jor airport..the booking got problem...ohh!!pray tat"
Tis bali trip was so expensive...hope tis trip can b fun....dun make me dissapointed ya:D
BUT i heard a bad news...tat's was.indonesia will got a sunaimi again...
my parents keep ask me don go...But...................
Pray...tat's was ntg happen and we can safe to reach thr...and we all can safe to come bek....
GOD BLESS US pls..-.-
need to stop writing here dy....
updated soon..=)
______abby_______♥

没有评论:

发表评论