2010年2月17日星期三


17/02/2010-Wed MIDnight right nw~

wohh....so tired....tis few day oso so late juz slp...
frm the day CNY till nw cho 4....
i oso after 3am juz slp...
sure...my eyebag duno like which ghost dy...."
haiz....but no choice la...own leg like "papazao"...
everybody oso slp late and play poker till forgot to slp dy...xD
14/2-valentine days=nin cho 1....
of course need to celebrate with my dear lo...
hehe=) i buy jor a pair of watch...

♥♥♥
i love tis two watch so so much...i so actuation whn buy tis...haha"y i say tat"actually is...i juz wan accompany my sis go buy her valentine gift tat for her dear geh"hw knw....i saw tis two watch...i love it so much...haha"no say so much...juz ask my sis hlp me lok card 1st"after tat juz paid her bek^^actually got thk wanna giv my dear a big suprise geh"but for the dispassion...hehe"i told him dy...ask him pay for mine thn i pay for him geh"izit i'm so clever nihh^^damn i got buy it...coz he is not romantic at all..cheh"no thk wanna giv me any suprise...juz knw ask me:'wat u wan ar?? lolx....but is better thn no ask jor la..hehe=) i ♥ u bei......woW....3am dy...is so sleepy jor....in the last....i muz scream out....WoW"""""my BALI is reach dy.....i will fly dy~~~yeah...is so happy and worry....but dun worry b happy la....haha"pray it will b a nice trip,fun trip,and we will b safe^^

got to sleep dy.....good night la^^

updated whn i bek from BALI lo.....♥

__ABBY__

没有评论:

发表评论