2010年2月25日星期四

★★★

ermm....wat to say"
CNY is over...my BALI trip is over..
and working time nw..
hw abt u all geh new year~
me....erm....nt bad"
BALi is a nice place"but is too hot!!lol....
i had take jor many pic" but is too lazy to upload all..
and no time at all..
seem from monday till nw i oso bzy....
monday i off...goes to muV with my lovely family...
tuesday work...juz got time to save all my pic and choosing it in my notebook...
wednesday...after work...goes to muV and dinner with my family agains...
haha~keep muV....all is CNY muV...is we too late~~
coz we cant buy the ticket whn CNy...is FULL...
so juz the way we watch after CNY...^^
today was 25/2/10 (thrusday) dy...
my cll join me dinner...is for my farewell dinner"
COz..tomorrow is my last day working at herbaline dy"
so suprise they will join me dinner...
kinda glad their heart still got me..hehe=)
from the days start i put letter till nw...i was start countdown my ends day dy...
everday seem like the time pass so slowly...
but day by day...tomolo is my last day...
wOw...is quite sad"i wan to say good bye with u all edy....
hw good u all treat me i wont forget..
i will keep it in my minds and lock it in my heart...♥
a million thousand thx to u all teach me alot whn i'm here...
i duno hw to say out my feeling as well....
i no dare to face u all tomolo...coz i scare my tears will going down..T.T
but i hope i wont....and pls dun speak the sad word to me...pray it-.-"
i thk whn i start my class....i will miss u all so so much.."
haiz....looking foward abby~~
♥明天会更好♥
wish u all too....
hav a nice days la......
i'm waiting tis sat cums~~huhu.•*¨*•.¸¸♥
got to stop here dy....
update soon my bali pic^^
★Abby-Bii★

没有评论:

发表评论