2009年12月7日星期一

Moody

7/12/09

lunch time nw..
my lunch juz a glass of hot milo and biskut..
i fat jor...hw...T.T"
i need keep right nw..
i hope i can do it..}no more lunch{"
and today is the 1st day without "esther" in the office..
haiz..i keep haiz only today...
other cll keep say me izit esther not here u so moody..
i juz can ans thm no la..juz 不习惯oni...
no ppl eat biskut with u jor..izit so lonely...
haiz...say real...realy got abit lonely~
finally got ur mssg..izit u knw i missing u nw"
without u geh time pass so slow..bore here..
so 'yok mar' izit...xixi:P i'm not lesbian o..juz cll geh miss only jek..
i hope my time can pass more fast and fast...{pray}-.-
hope u happy thr oso ya=)

tis few day i so late juz slp..
bcos got dinner la..bla bla bla geh la..
last sat going facial..my face so many pimples...
the beautician hlp me wash geh oso say..
haiz..y my face chg like tis..><
fat+pimples~omg!!!!
hlp ar jesus...
}pray{again...-.-

ok la..is time to work nw...
-BORE LIFE-zzZ"



没有评论:

发表评论