2009年12月21日星期一

♥countdown....cant wait my bali trip edy^^

21/12/09
mon....
seen i long time dint upload my blog jor..
hahaxD"feeling oways start from the word is tis..:P
nw is my lunch time..but no lunch today.
coz i realy fat jor..need keep ler~sad=(
tis few day i suddenly feel my bali trip near edi...
but we still haven't book the hotel yet..
haha"my sis oso say i so "po ma"...
they going langkawi oso book d"but me still not yet...
lolx...so in this few day i searching and searching..
hope can search a hotel wont so expensive and not bad geh"
coz my dear was spend alot on tis few month and coz CNY was near d=(
i haven start buy my cloth yet oso..haiz....
and got few bali ppl tell me..at bali although cheap hotel ..oso not bad edi..
they oso hav introduce few for me..
i so confuse nw"haiz...dunno which 1 is better...
and i dunno whr i can start booking..which step should b start 1st"
which is better...??
1-harris hotel
2-aneka hotel
3-febri's hotel
actually i more like the febri's..bcoz"i had see the enviroment and the comments at thr is good...but i had ask the bali ppl..they tell me is quick far to the beach and need walk around 15-25 min juz can reach the street...
erm...the balinese ask me better choose the aneka..
how ler...haiz..confuse nihh:-
vickie..hw aR~~left 59days only~~so worry...><
pray-.-
hope i can solve all of tis problem asap..!!
and hope i hav a great and nice trip with my dear and baby vickie soon..
yeah^^i realy cant wait my bali trip jor...haha^^
countdown from now...di dak di dak deee~~~~~
is time to stop here..
will b update soon=)


♥_abby_♥

没有评论:

发表评论