2009年12月31日星期四

♥HAPPEN'S IN 2009..Happy Ending♥

31/12/2009
thursday..
the days end for 2009..
so fast..1 year pass d~
in 2009...happening in my life..more and unforgotten..
i thk...is got 50% is regard my job...
finally i had work in -Herbaline- around 1 and half year d~
erm...wat to say ler...tis is my 1st job work so long..
and feel..i had learn many thing at here..
especially hw to b a workers...
haha:D funny izit...
but the important things is...i had knw many ppl here...
a gang of my new cll...all oso elder thn me 10++
lolx...izit so old~hehe:)
but i so glad to knw all of thm..
cos thy teach me many...and let me knw..if 1 day i same age with thm..
i would knw many thn same age with me geh ppl..
my mind izit mature jor?
my thinking izit old jor?
whn i talk with thm...i feel~y i say so mature thing with thm..
whn with my fren...i finally thk..y i thking so old.."
izit my problem...izit good for me..
ha~mayb nt for nw...but i knw is good for my future...
thx all of u~i will listen wat u all had told me and teach me here...:)
and the left 50%...i thk..is my fren,my family and my dear~
1st...talk abt my family..
actually ntg so special..juz wan to tell my sis and my mum..
i elder jor...i knw thk jor...
although i had "pan ni" b4...u all keep scolding me b4...all is over..
hehe~nw...me..wont do anything will giv u all worry abt me edy~
i love u my sweet family~~huhu:)
2nd...lets talk abt my fren...
my classmate..my bestfren...all loss contract 1 year jor..
in 2009...i less out with all of thm..i so miss thm actually~~
but duno y...like work jor..less topic edy...y har?
actually i nt change wo...i still the same...i so miss u all...
hw are u all my dear fren~~~T.T"
in 2009 august...i oso knw a new fren...tat is "TRAMMIE"
those gal is me knw in facebook...
duno y i will knw her...dunno y wil date her out..
and duno y will so fren,so close with her...and her big gang oso..
ha:D izit call "FATE"
glad to knw all of u~hope it can b a frenship forever...hehe^^
talk abt Vickie...ha...many ppl oso say me look like vickie..
but actually we two face was different...
mayb after make up..wear jor eyelash..same hair style..so look same gua..
i knw her..oso near 2 year jor...so fast....with her...oso our fate...
her bf is my bf bio gor...haha:D so i juz can knw her...
thx her so much...bcoz of her...i knw hw to wear eyelash...XD
sumtimes vickie will hlp me make up oso...bcoz my make up is so bad~
but soon...vickie and mii..will learning make up together jor..
damn scare geh...tat is 2010...i so worry abt my money...
earn money is so hard....but spend money...
was like waterfall...is a ezy job....haiz....
plus me so like shopping....so like waste money geh ppl....die~~!!
realy duno 2010 my life will change hw""
but....take it ezy la...
i knw i worry from nw oso unusess......
}today won't knw wat will happen's on tomolo{
ok...and the last...
let's talk abt my dear~~
my lovely dear....=)
we together nearly 3 years jor...
unbeliveable i can date so long with him....
love...realy cant explain...
i dunno wat i love him at all..
and oso dunno y i can walk so long with him...
whn the 1st day u tell me the word...>I LOVE U<"
till nw...still the same...>I LOVE U<"
whn i start with u till nw...we oso never say i will love u FOREVER...
cos i knw...tat's was a lie...
like inside the "believe" word...still got a word of "lie"
i'm not trust tat i will walk forever with u...and i'm oso not say i wont~
juz take it ezy...mayb i trust "fate"...
i'm so happy hav u accompany in tis 3 years...
u at the 1 who's i trust..who's i can speak to....
i hope u too my dear~~thx so much...thx all of the memory u hav gave me...
i was save it in my mind edy~~^^
I love U...
in the end....i had to scream out.....
GOOD BYE 2009....and Harlo 2010...=)
WISH U ALL HAPPY NEW YEAR~~ and may all dreams cum true~~~
hurayss^.^

_Abby_





没有评论:

发表评论