2009年12月27日星期日

❤X'mas Day❤

27/12/09
sun...
x'mas pass so fast..my holiday oso pass so fast"
tomolo i need working jor..so bore...
realy no heart to work=(
haiz...but no choice...
coz.........>>money<<>
talk back my x'mas day...
x'mas eve.. i go coco with my babe fren...mie mie thm^^
countdown'ing + shake shake..haha"
tat day..all of thm drink so much...i thk got many ppl blur too..
especially my bf...lolx...he drunk..@@
omg...hate it so....=="
lets see tat day pic xin..^^

-2nd day..he oredy forgot wat he had done all the night...slp till 5pm juz wake up!!
lolx...my x'mas day..slp at home@@
night going dinner with vickie lo...juz ate 1 dinner all the night..
we having dinner at kinsahi~~act thk wan go eat turkey geh"but i thk kl muz jamp gua...
so juz having dinner at bkt tinggi more near us more ezy~hehe:)

and last...is my x'mas present lo❤

TQ so much my dear=)

"canon"our new's camera^^"Diamond Necklace"^^

"Hush Puppies"hehe...1st time buy a couple shoe's..:D

tis is all the gain of my x'mas gift~

happy to get all of it~

thx u my dear~i ❤ u~:*)

and nw..is time to countdowning NEW YEAR lo...

2010 is cuming soon^^

expectative~~wish u all too=)

is time to stop here jor...so tired...

"updating soon..."

^_Abby_^

没有评论:

发表评论