2009年11月12日星期四

i so NOOB arh!!!T.T"

12/11/09

midnight nw~1am++
juz nw i try to book the air ticket to bali~~
i search dou go rm325..and bek rm180 geh~
thn the 1st time i tell vickie..
ask her shud i booking nw~
thn she say ok~~
get all our passport details..thn i try to book~~
and miemie was on9 at tat time..
so we keep chat and ask her teach me..
thx mie ya:)
i so happy and worry abt tat~
cos tis is my 1st time book tis air ticket by myself...
finally use jor 3 hour to finish it~~
I DONE IT...i so happy at tat time..
payment is comfirm..
total=RM......
whn i see my date~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~.......
i cant talk at tat time..and i was crazy in tat time><
whn i see clearly~~
go-17 feb...and BEK is- 20 MARCH ar !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
can't believe tat i choose the wrong date~
finding my sis keep tell her shit jor~~~but she ask me dun worry..
can chg it geh~~find air asia num..but juz work at 8am-9pm~
oh no~~~~nw need wait till morning ler...
go office and ask my manager jenny hlp me jor T.T"
I READY SO NOOB SO STUPID arhhT.T"
i so SAD nw~~haiz~~~
GOD BLESS ME PLZ~~~
hope tomolo will get a good news~~~

}T.T{

没有评论:

发表评论