2009年11月14日星期六

♥ealry christmas present to u my dear♥

christmas decoration @ pavilion is very nice
14/11/09
sunshine daY♥
Today early in the morning i go to pavilion with my sister thm~
bcos my 'jie fu' was planning to buy a lv wallet...
and my sis oso planning to buy a coach bag~
bcos my niece got go..so we juz walk the few shop wat they wan to find..
1st go coach shop..my sis was buy a bag tat she planning to buy for a long time alredy~
finally she no thk too much thn buy jor~hahaXD
thn we walk in the gucci shop..
i saw my dear like d bag~~it was last time i plan to present him whn his bd d~
but tat time was no hav stock..
actually i planning to buy whn christmas geh~
but..i scare will finish stock again..
so...consider jor few min..i comfirm wan to buy it~hahaXD
to9 wan giv him a big suprise alredy:)
early geh christmas present to u♥hope u like it ya my dear♥
and continue we walk to starhill go in to the lv shop...
xixi...my jie fu so fast..no thk thn buy jor~XD"
we juz walk tis few shop thn my niece was tired feeling slpy oredy~~
so we oso wan bek home la..
b4 bek home...my sis was hungry jor..
so we go to pavilion little ben cafe having a lunch 1st..
bcos i'm herbaline staff..so i got 20% discount nihh~~not bad o..:)
ok la..going bek home jor~
to9 still got dinner... ♥our gain today♥















没有评论:

发表评论