2010年11月26日星期五

♥my sis n recently me:))

26 nov 2010-friday
a cloudy sky nw
i thk wanna ranning soon dy,keep thunder only==
everyday oso lik tat" hot lik hell geh weather thn chg to cloudy sky..
lol"ezy get sick lo...dear all"muz drink alot water o^^ take a good k urself ya;)
ok...tat's goes to my topic today xin..
juz got a news frm my 4sis"
she said...she edy comfirm her wedding date"tat is 2011JULY23...
oh...damn not match my next year redang trip with my jimui:D huu~~~~~~~~~~~~
hiak hiak"n nw...wanna let u all see tat my sis b4 make up faceXD
sry ar my dear sister" u only ask me don't upload to fb...but din't ask me upload in my blog:D
tis is last sat my sis geh register day i hlp her draw geh"

jiang jiang~tis is b4:Dshe juz wake up n take a bath look"lol..really so ugly:P
after a tidy hair do n makeup:)
haha:D if she saw tis muz kill me lol":P
however...i shud say congra's ya my dear 4sis"
congrat's to u -你终于都嫁的出啦XD
pity mr.khoo"his future husband...
hope both of u will happy forever lo.....;)


dot dot.......
recently's me...erm....
ntg special happend's on me...
but i shud share 1 thing is"
am so happy tat X'Mas reach soon...
hoho^^ mine's most expectant day in da year"
i duno y i lik X'Mas day so much...
nt bcoz of got a present received"
** duno my dear will buy me present in tis year nt...
but ofcoz he 'll nt received any present in tis year lo...coz m no work nw"so pokkai ar>
erm...i thk mayb is bcoz i lov snow...hope i got a chance to go a place tat hav snowing in X'mas day geh with my lovely dear...hope tat so muchhh^^
await the day cuming soon in my life...
!!i no wan tat in my dream har!! is real life i hope^^^^
haha"ok la...the sharing today is end...

****************************************************************************************






没有评论:

发表评论