2010年3月20日星期六

mine's make up life♥

20/3/2010
saturday

lolx....is abit long time din't updated my blog dy...
my class was start dy....
b4 my class start i was thk i sure very free and ntg can do geh...
hw knw...is bzy like hell la...
bzy till i no time to on9 and sumtimes nt enuf time to finish my homework...
lolx...although its was very bzy..but i like it^^
the time is full...
nw adays....my life is fully and i got a colourful life...
hahaXD
and...i knw alot fren's @ thr...
all oso frendly and ezy to talk...
and teacher oso...
after i learn make up...i juz knw...make up was not a ezy job...
its was so difficult and complicated...
the most difficult for me is eyebrown...
gosh!!i hate to draw tat" ><
but i need to learn it oso~~teacher oways say...
CHeer la abby....lolx==
i hope i can did it oso..bless mii=)
njoy my life nw....and i hope i can b a professional make up gal soon♥

没有评论:

发表评论