2010年1月19日星期二

♥♥♥

19/01/2010
tuesday...
working days...
yesterday i had a small argue with him..
is the 1st time i say out from my heart..
and oso my tears going down a day..
i knw..if i dint say out..he wont knw..
damn he still un' wat i wan ..and wat i need...
sorry for him..still can tahan mii=)
finally i smile...bcoz him...
his face..make me cant continue angry anymore~~
wat can i say....
i juz can say...thx god~giv me a good man..
i knw this mayb wont b forever..or mayb can..
i oso will treasured all the time tat's only me and u...
lastly......
Feb' was coming soon...tat's oso our 3years ann month....
i'm countdowning the days coming's and our trip too...
I ♥ U dear....:*)

2 条评论:

  1. Every one has no the same luck like you!enjoy your life dear.you get lots of love on behalf true love.So many people have a hard luck and broken hearts memories.so don't angry just do love.
    r4 firmware

    回复删除
  2. thx john...i hope u will got ur true love too=)
    dun juz remember wat the bad luck and broken hearts memories dy~~cheers up^^

    回复删除